Friday, June 26, 2009

Christmas Layout

This Christmas layout was easy to make and I love the way it turned out. The pictures do not do it justis! Most of the paper I used was Bazzill carstock and Prisim Gold cardstock. The sleigh, packages, and sack snowflakes came from Joy of the Season and Christmas Cheer cricut cartridges. The pattern paper that I used was some that I had left over from another project that I had done and I really loved the paper.The swirls were already embossed on the paper when I bought it. I did use the cartridge Tags, Bags, Boxes and More for the little tags that hang on the ribbons, and just stuck snowflakes on them. The ribbon is some that I already had, and for the center of the snowflakes I used brads. This time I didn't use the Tattered Angel's Glimmer Mist. I know, I know I'm just as shocked as the rest of you are. I really liked the way this layout turned out. It just goes to show that simple is just as nice as putting alot of emblishments on.

2 comments:

  1. What a nice layout. The sleigh is GREAT!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. THese are great layouts, I love your work. I left an award for you on my blog.

    ReplyDelete