Wednesday, June 24, 2009

I Gave Birth to Her and I WILL be taking her out!!!!!!!!

Ok, so one of my three daughter's scrapbooks, and the others, well they just check out my blog because they HAVE to. (momma says they do...lol) Well Sami, my daughter that scrapbooks decided that she would like to be a follower to her mama (now ain't that sweet!, oh and yes that was sarcasm) well she decided to post her pic. Now I love to scrapbook, I love to take pictures, BUT I DO NOT, I repeat, I DO NOT like my picture taken AT ALL! well at a cricut swarm some where taking pics of everyone....(ok this was a special occasion, that is the ONLY reason MY picture was taken.) So my darling daughter used the pic of the two of us as her following pics....Now when she does something like that to ME, she knows that I will retaliate and I always tell her, I brought you into this world and I will by god take you out! ok since I started typing this I have calmed down a bit and I have decided to, well, just to get even with her, so here are some following pics of my darling daughter!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Love you Sami.
































































1 comment: