Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Let It Snow

This is the Winter page that made for my niece. It's from the Bo Bunny Frosty Nights, (I think that is what I wrote down...lol) The background paper is Bo Bunny Polka Dot Card Stock, I've also used some Bazzill card stock. The Stickers are from Bo Bunny. The Tags were made with the cartridge Tags, Bags, Boxes, and More. There are some snowflake emblishments and snowflakes that I made using Joy of the Season, and Christmas Cheer. On the white snowflakes I used Tattered Angels Glimmer Mist, Snowflake. It gave the snowflakes, a soft blue shimmer on them, to reflect how the snow has that lil blue shimmer. If you've never tried the glimmer mist, I would highly recommend it. It's not one that gives you a slap in the face shimmer, it does give just a soft suttle hint of shimmer. I also used some silver snowflake brads that I had. The ribbon I got at my LSS. The flowers are the Got Flowers. I did add some brads to the center of them. That's about it for this layout. Hope you enjoyed

seeing it.

1 comment: