Saturday, June 13, 2009

Let's Start With Another Baby Book

Ok, so it's been a bit since I've posted last, but, I've got a very very good reason. I've been either getting ready or taken my finals at school. YES, I'm back in collage after tending to my family. Since my youngest is no longer in school, I thought it was time for me to go back and finish my degree. So with that said let's continue on with some scrapbooking. Another one of my nieces' had a little girl back in Oct. I'm still taking pictures of the book, plus I've got two more nieces that 1) just had a lil girl in May and 2) one is due in about 8 weeks. So I'll be posting all the pics. They prolly won't be all of one book, but I'll let you know which books they go in. Oh yea, I'm also working on a book for my granddaughter that was born in Dec. and another for my grandson that WILL be born in Nov., so with that said, let's get to posting!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


This is a page that
my niece can put the ultra sound pics on. I also added a poem that a friend of mine had and I copied the poem and then just typed it up on the computer. The flourishes I had. They were chip board flourishes that I painted with Ranger paint dobbers, I used Snow Cap paint and then while it was wet I added some doodlebug glitter. The silhouette was cut with bazzil black cardstock and I cut it off of a die that my LSS has. I don't think you can see but on each of the points I've used Hero Arts Gemstones, Clear. The ribbon was some that I had in my stash. I
don't remember the paper
that I used.










2 comments:

  1. ohh, great layout. I love the black silhouette.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey mom......i am now a follower.....check out the photo...lol...love ya momma!!!!

    ReplyDelete