Thursday, May 28, 2009

IT'S A BOY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My daughter called today after she had her sonogram and we are having a boy!!!!!!!!!! I'm so glad she's having a boy that makess it an even playing field now that will give me two grandsons and two granddaughters....So far the baby is healthy which is really all that I care about, the sex is nice but a healthy baby is what matters. This lil one has a due date of Oct. 31. I told my daughter she needs to have it in Nov. that way the grandchildren's birthdays will be Sept. Oct. Nov. and Dec.....lol...let's make it easier on grandma's pocketbook....lol

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations!!! This is wonderful news :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. matt said i might be able to make it to kansas in oct....for the baby....u wanna try to go with me?

    ReplyDelete