Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Christmas

It's the most wonderful time of the year! This was another class of that wonderful teacher at my LSS. Again I did however change up the paper, because she did use some pinks and another reason that I changed up the paper was that my LSS ran out of the paper that she did use and they were out of the white handmade paper. The hat, hollies and leaves are the only thing made out of the handmade paper. The face of santa is made with the sea side paper, which a very flimsy card stock. I used white card stock for the santa hair and beared. You'll have to forgive my details on his beared....I've never, nor will I claim to be able to draw. I know I know it's my cross to bear...lol . I did use the Frosted Lace stickles to go around all the white on santa,Black Diamond on the black band, Holly green around the holly leaves. On the mice's ears I used Ranger's Glossy Accent (or you can use Diamond Glaze) on the inside of their ears and on there noses. The 2008 I shadow in black and then cut the numbers in green with Plantin Schoolbook. The circle text was printed off in microsoft word, I then stuck some Hero Arts gems in between the repeatting words.














No comments:

Post a Comment