Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Happy Halloween

First off I must apologize for my camera. It would seem that it was having one of it's PMS days. I'll try give you a good description of everything that I did. The word Halloween were some shiny letter stickers that I bought along time ago. The small ghost, house, lager ghost, and skull heads, (those are on the left in the last black square at the bottom) are from Making Memories. The three black squares on the right are inkadinkadoo stamps and I stamped those skeletons in staz on cotton white. I did take some staz on black and used it to smear on the layout to give it that halloween smokey feel. The chandelier is from Hero Arts and again, I used the staz on white. The word Spooky was cut using Printting Press. This was a real simple layout to do.















No comments:

Post a Comment