Friday, May 22, 2009

Old Man Winter

This one is another one that was hand pieced. My husband was making fun of my snow men because of there big noses.....(must remeber to remove hubby's blog from my list......lol.....Just kidding hmmmmmmmmm or am I?!) I saw this layout somewhere, I don't remeber wished I did I would love to give them credit for the idea, anyways I thought it was soooooooooooo cute and I had to do it and I'm glad I did. Even though hubby laughs at them and makes fun of those poor lil snowmen that didn't do anything to him but be cute. I like them just the way they are, big noses and all. I don't have Graphically Speaking so I made the word "CLOD" on DS (that's about all I can do on ds......oh and I can weld words...lol) with plantin Schoolbook.
( this one is starting to become my go to cartridge) the snowflakes I used Joy of the Season and then I lightly sprayed them with snowy nights glimmer mist. It gave the snowflakes a little shuttle of shimmer with a pale blew cast on it. It actually made the snowflakes pop off of the page. I happen to like how this page turned out. Below you will find the single shots.














No comments:

Post a Comment