Friday, May 22, 2009


This layout has Anna Griffin emblishments on it, some rub ons that I bought awhile back and the paper i got at my LSS.








































This is another layout that I just don't like the color of the green. It was another hard one to match. the lil' saying I typed it on the computer on card stock and matted it. I can't remeber what cartridge that I used for the tags. I know it wasn't Tag, Bags Boxes and More, because I didn't have that cartridge when I made this one. The paper is from DCWV Nana's Nursery. THAT'S THE NAME OF THAT PAPER LINE!!!!!!!!!!! I knew I'd remeber it eventually. Dang now I'm thinking that maybe I need a V-8....lol.....





































1 comment:

  1. Anna Griffin has some really nice papers and accessories. I have used her products before. The layout looks really nice.

    ReplyDelete