Wednesday, May 27, 2009

This Is it!

This is the end of this baby book. Stick around through, I've got three more nieces that are having babies, a new granddaughter and a grandchild (don't know what it is yet) on the way, so I'll be making each of them a book and posting them on here as I get them done. In fact I have a few pages already made for some of the books, and I'll get them up hopefully by the weekend. Thanks for looking at this one. I hope she will like it. If you see something that you like I don't mind if you scraplift them at all....help yourselves, I know when I have scrapper's block sometimes scraplifting helps me get the juices flowing.

2 comments:

  1. You have don a great job on the baby book, Congrats on a new baby, I know ya'll are excited. I left an award on my blog for you.

    ReplyDelete