Friday, May 22, 2009

Baby Book

Here is a baby book that I made for my wonderful niece. I had made her one when her daughter was born, (silly me didn't take any pics of the book!) . I've decided that when someone in my family is going to have a baby that I would make them a book, instead of going out and spending money on an outfit that the baby is going to out grown so fast or something that is only going to last a short time. This way, they will always have something from when they were born. I hope you enjoy looking at them. Feel free to leave a comment if you want, if you don't want to that is fine as well it won't hurt my feelings. Enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. yay!! I'm your first follower! Good for you to start a blog! I know there's a lot to learn and figure out....have fun with it! :) :)

    ReplyDelete