Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Here's some more of the Baby Book

This one is a family layout. I used Basic Grey Porcelain line. I loved how the greens, yellows, browns and a little bit of orange all worked together. The fern is a stamp from Hero Arts and the technique was really easy to do. I took several different Tim Holtz distressing inks and just randomly patted them on. I then took a mini spritzer and misted the stamp with the ink on it, and then stamped it. I did cut around part of the fern so that it was hanging off a little bit. The flourishes were made with a Sizzix die that I have and cut it with my cuttle bug. The word family was cut in brown with my Potpourri Basket cartridge and I shadow cut it in yellow. That's about all I did to this one.





























No comments:

Post a Comment