Friday, May 22, 2009

More Pages to the Baby Book

This is the first page to 4th of July. I Don't remeber which cricut cartridge that I used on it. I'm thinking that it's Base Camp. I do like that cart. The fireworks was a stamp that I had and I just added different stickles to it....I do love my stickles!.... As far as the paper I don't remeber what it was I do know that I got it at my local LSS.The Stars that I used on this were a die set that my LSS had.




















This is one of my favorite ones that I made for her book. Crocdille Tears...lol....For the words CROC- ODILE TEARS I just typed them in word and printed it on card stock. the croc I hand cut him. and the flowers were from Making Memories.








Here's a look at each page individually.













1 comment:

  1. I LOVE the crocodile. This a wonderful layout. Great job.

    ReplyDelete