Friday, May 22, 2009

Now this layout I had so much problems with! The paper itself was soooooooooooo dark it was hard to match. The dump truck that's the dump truck from HELL!!!! I had so much trouble piecing it together that I almost threw it in the trash! I stayed with it and finally got it to work. Sorry that it's a little blurry. You'll just have to trust me on how bad my nerves were after putting that lil' dump truck together. I used Tear Drop for the words It's a boys life. I know you can't really see it unless you click on the pictures and then I hope you'll be able to see, but inside the diamonds I had some brads that matched the paper and I put them on. I do however like how this page turned out. Even thought I wantted to toss the dump truck. After finally fighting with the sump truck it was worth it, I think it added just the right touch to the page. And again here's the single pages, maybe you can get a better look at the brads.

















1 comment: