Sunday, May 24, 2009

When I make a baby book, I always make a page that you can put a pic of what the baby looks like each month and you can see the changes so much easier then having to flip back and forth. I made one in my nieces first book and she did what a page like that in this book. I did make this one different then the last one. The paper I used was some scraps from other pages and the teddy bear is made out of the seaside paper. The letters are from Tear Drop cartridge. The blue strip I came up with while i was talking to my daughter one the phone. I had a teddy bear punch and I was just punching on a strip of paper while I was talking to her. I liked it and so after I got off the phone with her I made the strip and used it . The months were stamped and I popped dotted them.















No comments:

Post a Comment