Friday, May 22, 2009

More Baby Book

This is the summer page that I made. This page was made mostly with Bo Bunny. Love that line.

The polka dot paper is Bo Bunny along with the stickers. The eyeletts are some of the bigger eylettes that I had. The frog was made with a thin quickkut die and the ribbons are some that I had in my stash.












The next two pics are just so that you can see each page by itself.






























This is another one of my favorite pages. Again I don't rember the paper line but I did get it at my LSS. The monkey's and the leaves were paper piece together...... Some times I enjoy paper pieceing. The stitching was done by hand.... I know where the power button is on a sewing machine, so I figure that's good for me....lol
















and again here are the pages for you to look at alone.


















1 comment: