Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Birthday

This is the birthday page. I will warn you now, there are several pics. I tried to get some good close up of the animals. The lion, Rhino, Zebra and Giraffe were all made with the hand made paper. The hippo is made out of card stock. The pattern paper is from the new Bo Bunny birthday line. I did use Orange Peel Stickles on the lion mane and giraffe's antlers as well as on some of the party hats. I used different stickles on each of the hats to decorate them up. The ballons were cut using good ol' stand by George. The party words were used with Jubilee. I inked the animals in either color box's charcole, pistastio, sunflower or gray. The white I used mainly on the Zebra is brillance Moonlite. The mats were inked as well.




























This is starting the close up of the layouts.


















1 comment:

  1. Those are super cute animals and layouts. You did a great job on your book.

    ReplyDelete